Your gifts to Bethel Ridge help us continue to provide healing, restoration, encouragement, and hope to individuals and families. As a non-profit 501 (c)(3) organization, your gifts to Bethel Ridge Family Resources are tax deductible. The amount of the tax benefit depends on the kind of gift.
We Currently Need Help Raising Funds for...
• Pastors and Missionaries needing Temporary Care and/or Counseling.
• Intimate Marriage Weekends, where we provide couples with tools to enrich their marriage and rekindle lost passion and intimacy. The cost is $350.00 a couple and includes lodging, meals, and instruction. You can make a tremendous impact by investing in someone’s marriage by sponsoring a couple
with any dollar amount.
• Young couples and Military Families in Crisis with financial needs.
• Resource Materials to Assist Couples, Families, and Individuals.
There are a number of ways to give when choosing to care for families by supporting Bethel Ridge.
Personal check may be used for a monthly or one-time donation.
There are three ways you can support us. Amazon Smile provides donations when you shop online at smile.amazon.com. Fred Meyers will be making donations. You can also donate using Paypal.
Click the links below to donate online now.
Fred Meyer is donating $2.5 million per year to non-profits in Alaska, Idaho, Oregon and Washington, based on where their customers tell them to give. Here’s how the program works:
• Sign up for the Community Rewards program by linking your Fred Meyer
Rewards Card to Bethel Ridge Family Resources. Just go to:
www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards. You can search for us by our
name or by our non-profit number 87035.
• Then, every time you shop and use your Rewards Card, you are helping
Bethel Ridge Family Resources earn a donation!
• You still earn your Rewards Points, Fuel Points, and Rebates, just as you
• If you do not have a Rewards Card, they are available at the Customer
Service desk of any Fred Meyer store.
• For more information, please visit www.fredmeyer.com/communityrewards.
Give a gift to the Bethel Ridge Scholarship Fund, which provides partial financial assistance for those in need. Please designate checks as
"for scholarship fund".
Churches may include Bethel Ridge in their monthly Missions Budget ...viewing Bethel Ridge as a missions cause.
Please mail gifts to:
Bethel Ridge Family Resources
P.O. Box 5
Naches, WA 98937
Thank you for your support!